Pneumatic hydraulic beam jack
This hydraulic jack requires compressed air from an air compressor to lift automobile beam loads up to 50 Ton.
Can be used for safely lifting, trailers, heavy trucks, construction vehicles.also easy to operate and are featured with divers safety options as dead man’s joystick which also aids controlled lowering speed.
With a minimum height of 550mm or 650mm,. This allows an entire range of vehicles beam to be jacked up.
• Quality jack with two large rubber wheels and a long handle with soft rubber grips
• First-class powder coating on entire construction, attractive and functional
• Minimum height 550 mm and 650mm can be choose
• Operates with reliable hold-to-run joystick
• Shortcut for quick coupling of the air hose
• The jack can be moved, raised and dropped using the handle
• The handle can be locked in 3positions; 90º-135º-180º
• Increased load stability with wide base
• The whole body is made from 4.5 mm steel plate and provides ultimate protection of the internal parts
• Internal and external hard-chrome cylinders resistant to wear and corrosion
• Each cylinder is fitted with two seals to prevent any oil loss
• Fast lifting by means of pneumatic high-pressure pump
• Hook on the side of the chassis for the extensions
• Screw cap on the chassis for maintaining and repairing.
• Outside oil filling port for easy oil refilling
• Comes with 2 extensions to close gap between the saddle of the jack and the jacking point
|Lifting Weight:||50 Ton|
|Working pressure:||0.80-1.20 Mpa|
|Minimum Height:||or 650 mm|