60 ton pneumatic hydraulic jack
This hydraulic jack requires compressed air from an air compressor to lift heavy loads up to 60 Ton.
Can be used for safely lifting, trailers, heavy trucks, buses, construction vehicles and agricultural vehicles. also easy to operate and are featured with divers safety options as dead man’s joystick which also aids controlled lowering speed.
With a minimum height of just 18.5 cm, almost every lifting point is accessible. This allows an entire range of vehicles to be jacked up.
• Quality jack with two large rubber wheels and a long handle with soft rubber grips
• First-class powder coating on entire construction, attractive and functional
• Minimum jacking height 21.0 cm and a narrow profile
• Operates with reliable hold-to-run joystick
• Shortcut for quick coupling of the air hose
• The jack can be moved, raised and dropped using the handle
• The handle can be locked in 4 positions; 0 º-45º-90º-180º
• The body has a 620 mm long reach
• Increased load stability with wide base
• The robust chassis is made from 4.5 mm steel plate and provides ultimate protection of the internal parts
• Internal and external hard-chrome cylinders resistant to wear and corrosion
• Each cylinder is fitted with two seals to prevent any oil loss
• Fast lifting by means of pneumatic high-pressure pump
• Hook on the side of the chassis for the extensions
• Screw cap on the chassis for maintaining and repairing .
• Outside oil filling port for easy oil refilling
• Comes with 2 extensions to close gap between the saddle of the jack and the jacking point
|Lifting Weight:||60 Ton|
|Working pressure:||0.80-01.20 Mpa|
Every air hydraulic floor jack is fully tested at the factory before being packed along with its documentation, ready for shipment!
The extra low garage jacks are delivered with a one year warranty.
Even after the warranty period expires, the test-department stands ready to assist you with technical support and information
Included in your order
• 60ton air hydraulic floor jack with wheels and handle
• CE certificate and instructions for use
• 38mm and 60 mm extension attachments
• Pre-filled with hydraulic fluid
• Packed weight is 74 kg with wooden case, 10 peices of handles with foam in one case ,handles case weights 95kg
• Dimensions are L 725 x W 340 x H 330 mm